- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Excellent overall service great communication from the front desk to Jerry himself. Jerry offers the best advice on your services and has experts in his shop. Don't hesitate! bring your vehicle here.
Friendly and let's you know about the problem before any work is done.
This place is my home away from home. Friendly staff and very helpful. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Thank you Jerry!
Great service and very professional. We have been taking our vehicles for many years and never been disappointed. Really recommend Jerry's Truck and Auto Service.