- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
We are pleased with their customer service. Our truck has a wheeling bearing bust and Jerry was able to fit us in his tight schedule. We were traveling from Mexico to Indiana. I am FOREVER grateful for this auto service!
Great Customer Service Freindly Staff Battery Problem Solved Luis Gomez
Great service! Saved me a lot of time trying to figure it out on my own
Great service at honest prices
Jerry's is by far the best place to take tour vehicle when you need repairs. They are very attentive, affordable, honest and polite